QTech Powered by Bedford Warranty Page
QTech Airless - USA
Motor & Drivetrain Lifetime Warranty
The 1-Year Piston & Packings Warranty
The Craftsmanship 2 + 1 Year Warranty
QTech Powered By Bedford
Warranty | Claims Procedure
02. To ensure that down-time for the customer is kept to a minimum any repairs that are deemed necessary by the dealer should be carried out and completed without any further delay. All parts that are replaced should be kept for subsequent return to QTech Powered By Bedford/Bedford Precision.
03. Once the work is completed a 'Warranty Claim Form' should be filled out and submitted to email@example.com. To ensure there are no delays in this being approved all fields must be fully completed. This includes all parts used plus labor rates as itemized elsewhere in this brochure.
04. On receipt of the Warranty Claim Form, the claim will be considered by Bedford Precision. Where required, a request to a third-party carrier to collect the parts that have been replaced will be made. Should there be any questions relating to the approval, contact will be made with the dealer.
QTech Powered By Bedford
Warranty | Terms & Conditions
02. QTech Powered By Bedford, Bedford Precision warrants all equipment referenced in this document and which is bearing QTech Powered By Bedford name to be free from defects in material and workmanship on the date of sale to the original purchaser.
03. QTech Powered By Bedford or one of its approved dealers will [03.1] to the original purchaser only and for the lifetime of the product repair or replace at no cost to the purchaser any part of the motor or drivetrain that is determined by Bedford Precision to be defective, in this context lifetime refers to an unlimited period of time; [03.2] replace one-time only the packings and piston within one year of the date of original purchase at no cost to the purchaser and [03.3] repair or replace at no cost to the purchaser for a period of 2 years from the original purchase any component that is determined by QTech Powered By Bedford to have a manufacturing defect and is not covered in [03.1] or [03.2]. This Warranty applies only when the equipment is installed, operated and maintained in accordance with QTech Powered By Bedford, Bedford Precision written recommendations.
04. This Warranty does not cover, and QTech Powered By Bedford, Bedford Precision shall not be liable for general wear and tear, or any malfunction, damage or wear caused by faulty installation, misapplication, abrasion, corrosion, inadequate or improper maintenance, negligence, accident, tampering, or substitution of non-QTech Powered By Bedford component parts. Nor shall QTech Powered By Bedford be liable for malfunction, damage or wear caused by the incompatibility of QTech Powered By Bedford equipment with structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by QTech Powered By Bedford, or the improper design, manufacture, installation, operation or maintenance of structures, accessories, equipment or materials not supplied by Bedford Precision.
05. This Warranty is conditioned upon the return of the equipment claimed to be defective to a QTech Powered By Bedford approved Service Center for verification of the claimed defect. Where the claimed defect is verified and is covered by the warranties as described in , QTech Powered By Bedford will authorize the repair or replacement under the terms of the Warranty.
06. This Warranty does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This Warranty is offered as an extra benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
07. QTech Powered By Bedford, Bedford Precision the sole obligation and the purchaser's sole remedy for any breach of Warranty shall be as set forth above. The purchaser agrees that no other remedy (including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) shall be available. Any action for breach of Warranty must be brought within the time limits set out in  above.
290 Adams Street
Bedford Hills, NY 10507
Warranty Calls: 914-241-2237
Warranty Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org